We love pets at Deerfield Commons
Pets are welcome in Deerfield Commons when they meet the conditions that follow.
Are pets permitted in the apartments?
- Pets are permitted only after they are approved by the Leasing Office, the proper paperwork completed, and all fees are paid.
- Dogs and cats are permitted in our units.
- Exotic and farm animals are not permitted.
- Check with the leasing agents for any other animals.
Are there any breed restrictions?
- No, but each dog must be brought in for a meet and greet with the Leasing Manager to determine approval based on temperament and personality. We do not permit vicious dogs to enter or remain in our communities.
What age must the cat or dog be?
- Dogs must be over one year of age.
Must the cat or dog be spayed or neutered?
- Yes. Proof from vet is required. We accept cats older than one year and declawed; males must be neutered.
What is the maximum number of dogs or cats permitted?
- Two per apartment.
- For more than two pets, please see a Leasing Agent.
Is there a pet deposit or monthly fee?
- Yes to both. There is a non-refundable pet deposit per pet as well as a monthly fee per pet. Monthly Pet Fee is added to rent of $35 per pet or $70 for a large pet or two pets.
- A pet deposit is required and is based on size and number of pets.